The Last Diaspora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Diaspora

Chill, Love, Brothers from others, Combat sports from Asia to Atlantic city.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY

Go down 
+3
Eyelidsz
Puff Adder
hsriner1984
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 pm

aight fools u know the deal, get it going in here.

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Martywel
Back to top Go down
Puff Adder

Puff Adder

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Mcsorley_marty02
Back to top Go down
Eyelidsz

Eyelidsz

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 pm

lol McSorley

"I was aiming for his shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Puff Adder

Puff Adder

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 pm

"Dr. Hook" McSorley, chief punk on that Bruins team.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 pm

You hockey turds give me the expectations for the Red Wings.

Back to top Go down
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 pm

"Hooks? Not me brah."

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY 4
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Puff Adder wrote:
Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Mcsorley_marty02

LOL
Back to top Go down
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:13 pm

1st Wonder wrote:

Come on man, the playoffs as usual. The Hawks the new thing in the West though. They lost some things but I think they can still come out on top ober dere, Chitown
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

"DAT NIGGA DROWNIN'"
Back to top Go down
Eyelidsz

Eyelidsz

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:15 pm

*looks at hockey fighter tag
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Anyways
Back to top Go down
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 pm

C, A, P, S... CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!!!.

Dat is all
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Hockey died after the lockout - I think. That's when I stopped watching, I felt betrayed. Living in Hockey town too, so you can feel my pain. Maybe You guys will get me back into it, but I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Puff Adder

Puff Adder

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 pm

1st Wonder wrote:

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY President+Bush+Meets+2007+NHL+Champion+Detroit+7a_GpvxvfTpl
Back to top Go down
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 pm

come on man u gonna have to dude. One more person to talk shit to when my team kicks ur ass in the regular season. Only to lose in the post season, but its fun while it lasts
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 pm

RIP BOB "METRO DETROIT LOCAL DRUNK" PROBERT.
Back to top Go down
Puff Adder

Puff Adder

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Asterix

Asterix

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Trinidad-d2
Back to top Go down
Puff Adder

Puff Adder

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Bruins_date_mullen

Last edited by Puff Adder on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 pm

when i heard Probert died I was like...

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Happy-Gilmore-adam-sandler-203851_370_573
Back to top Go down
Eyelidsz

Eyelidsz

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 pm

when i heard he died i was like Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Morriswanchuk

then i was like Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Brad+sullivan
Back to top Go down
Puff Adder

Puff Adder

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 am

and I was like

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Funny_hockey_picture0001
Back to top Go down
hsriner1984

hsriner1984

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 am

then the day after I did this

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY Orc-1
Back to top Go down
Eyelidsz

Eyelidsz

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

if steed were a hockey player, he'd be penalized for illegal stick curve.
Back to top Go down
Asterix

Asterix

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:43 am

Eyelidsz wrote:
if steed were a hockey player, he'd be penalized for illegal stick curve.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY   Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting this thing started with the best sport on the planet... HOCKEY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Diaspora  :: Sports-
Jump to: